Wedding Makeup Sydney
If we look after our facial features we get far better results with makeup. A few pre-preparation tricks are:
- Always use sunscreen. We do need some Sun exposure for vitamin D, but it need not be on our face. Use moisturiser with 15spf on a daily basis, and something heavy duty for longer Sun exposure. This can cut years off our appearance. And invest in some good UV Sunglasses.
- Moisturise every day. Vitamin E is also good for the skin. Buy the gel or pierce a vitamin E capsule and rub the oil under your eyes.
- Drink water to stay hydrated.
- Ditch all junk food and eat leafy greens and healthy, non–processed food. You will feel and look better for it.
- Look into exfoliation, but be a gentle and mild a possible.
When applying makeup:
- Avoid painted on eyebrows. This went out with the ancient Egyptians; now it just makes a face look old. Anything that gives a more natural look here will help. Dyeing the eyebrow hair sometimes helps.
- Thinly applied foundation tends to look more natural, especially if we are starting to deal with facial lines. It didn’t matter when we were in our twenties, but thick foundation can accentuate lines. A translucent look works far better. Try dampening the application sponge.
- If you have dark circles under the eyes to contend with try concealer a shade or two lighter than the foundation.
- A golden/yellow/bronze look to the makeup (including foundation) helps give a warm glow.
- Dark or black eyeliner worked well when we were younger. Try softening the colour as you get older to accentuate the eyes while looking natural.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]